To impart to key members of staff an understanding of company policy and procedures and to promote good fire safety practices
Duration of Course:
Who Should Attend:
Contents of Course:
- Legislation The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Company Fire Policy and fire procedures
- Understand the character of fire, smoke and toxic fumes
- Know the fire hazards involved in the workplace
- Practice and promote good fire prevention
- Know how to raise the alarm and call the fire service
- Know your fire evacuation strategy
- The importance of escape routes being clear and unobstructed
- Evacuation equipment and demonstration (Equipment on site)
- Fire drill incorporating simulated smoke and heat
- How to tackle fire safely
- Practical extinguishers
Extinguisher training includes all current legislation, colour codes etc.
Easy to use handouts and practical application of extinguishers.
This course is presented using PowerPoint via projector screen and DVD.