Who we are
The time and cost spent on the necessary training and safety solutions can be prohibitive for some, which is why Franklins offers cost-effective bespoke solutions based on the individual requirements of each client to ensure safety levels are met and the latest legislation complied with. Franklins Fire and Safety understands that legislative compliance and ensuring the adequate health and safety of staff can be an onerous burden for any organisation.
Some of the biggest organisations in the Care industry entrust Franklins with providing sector specific work-based solutions that provide peace of mind for them and their employees while Franklin’s range of experience has also positioned it as the preferred provider of safety and training solutions to numerous offices, schools, hospitals, small, medium and large care groups and local authorities throughout the UK.
Why our training is unique
- We recognise that any organisation is only as strong as its people, which is why we have carefully assembled an unrivalled team of trainers, teachers and instructors.
- All fire safety training consultants are either serving fire officers (still on operational duty) with Crew Commander (formally Station Officer) status as a minimum or retired London Fire Service Personnel (minimum of five years operational duty).
- In addition to our team of firefighting professionals, our team is fortified with police officers, ex marines, army medics and paramedics.
- All clinical training consultants have many years experience in the care sector. Amongst those working with us we have an outstanding team of RGN’s, care managers, assessors, nursing assistants and registered managers.
Our Customer Solutions
- Corporate Rates
- CRM System
- Monthly Reports
- Fixed Contracts
- Reminder Service
- Spend Incentive
- Compliance Monitoring
- Diary Management
- On-going communication & Support