Our Emergency Fist Aid at Work course is regulated by Ofqual and Accredited by Qualsafe, this is a nationally recognised qualification, the intended audience for this course is below:
Any person who have a specific responsibility at work, to provide First Aid in a range of emergency First Aid situations. It is also ideal for people who have a specific responsibility to provide First Aid in a voluntary and community activities.
1. Understand the Roles & Responsibilities of the emergency first aider
2. Understand how to asses a first aid incident
3. Understand how to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
4. Understand how to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
5. Understand how to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
6. Understand how to manage a casualty with external bleeding and shock
7. Understand how to manage a casualty with a minor injury
8. To complete and pass appropriate multiple choice papers and practical assessments
Tickets are not available as this course has passed.