- This course has passed.
June 29, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm£45
This course is designed for employees who have been given a designated role within the organisation for Fire Safety, this may also include first day starter Induction Training.
The purpose of the course is to give an understanding of Fire & it’s characteristics and to help staff recognise the different ways they can make their place of work a safer environment.
- Be Aware of Key Fire Safety Duties
- Premises Specific Fire Precautions
- Recognise Habitual Human Behaviour in Fire Situations
- Know and Understand the Role of the Fire Warden
- Know the Basic Principles of Fire Risk Assessment
- Have an Awareness of how to Prevent Fire
- Know the Common Principles of Evacuation
- Be able to Organise and Carry out Fire Drills
- Implement Fire Safety Measures
- Be Competent in the use of Extinguishers