Terms and Conditions of Business
- All charges quoted are inclusive of travel
- All charges quoted are exclusive of VAT
- Assessors/Trainers will arrive in time to prepare for the assessment/session
- Handouts are given out with the permission of Franklins Training Services
- Payment of invoices to be made no later than 30 days from the date of invoice
- Late payment of invoices will incur a charge of 2% per annum above Royal Bank of Scotland’s base lending rate
- Assessments/Certificates will be issued upon receipt of payment
- All Assessments/Certificates/Associated materials remain the property of Franklins Training Services until payment is received in full
- All assessments, certification and associated materials are copyrighted to Franklins Training Services and may not be used without prior permission
- Staff are requested to print their names clearly on the attendance sheet
- Names will be taken as spelt on the attendance sheet for certification
- A charge of £3 may be made for reprinted certificates
- Payment plans and agreed payment dates are to be set by both parties
All our online sales comply with the EU Online Dispute Resolution Platform – http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
In the event of a client needing to cancel or rearrange an assessment/course as much notice as possible should be given. The following charges may be applied:
Over 4 weeks notice No charge if training is rearranged otherwise £25 admin fee
2 – 4 weeks notice 50% of training fee
1 – 2 weeks notice 75% of training fee
Less than 1 week notice Full amount of training fee will be charged
Charges are made at the discretion of Franklins Fire and Safety Ltd.
A suitable training facility must be made available to the trainer and failure may result in cancellation without penalty to the company.
Franklins Fire and Safety Ltd will notify clients of any changes in terms and conditions in writing giving 30 days notice of changes.