For learners to better understand the importance of Report Writing within their own working environment
Who Should Attend:
Key members who are expected to write detailed reports within the work place
- Inform learners about confidentiality of information and how this relates to the law
- Identify commonly used forms and when to use them
- Highlight information to record and how to record the information and understand the need for effective Report Writing
- Instruct how to Report changes and know how to pass on messages
Contents of Course:
- Different types of Data and Data Protection
- What is a Report?
- Defining the Purpose, Identifying the reader and Setting the Objective
- How do we record on documentation relating to Care and individual care needs
- What types of Reports do we currently use and how?
- Risk Assessments and why do we Risk Assess?
- Hazards and Risk Assessments
- Fact or Fiction
- Advantages of effective records management
- Sharing of Information, How do we approach the giving and receiving of Information
- Reporting within the organisation. (Various Reports completed at work)
- Complaints and Care Plans
- Good practice points
- Formative through activities, scenarios and Q&A
- Summative: Quiz, Q&A
This course is available in our dedicated Colchester training room, if you would like to book this course or request more information about doing a training session nearer your business please fill out the fields below