To ensure staff members who come into contact with food are aware of dangers and actions to take when they are required.
Who Should Attend:
Chef’s, catering staff, any other staff members who come into contact with food.
Contents of Course:
- The importance of food hygiene
- Food handlers and the law
- Hazard analysis and critical control point
- Pathogenic bacteria
- How contamination occurs
- How to avoid contamination
- Safe storage of foods
- How to deter pests
- Candidates will complete a short test
- The course is fully certificated and is valid for 12 months.
- Please keep with your training records.
Summative: Quiz, Q&A
This course is available in our dedicated Colchester training room, if you would like to book this course or request more information about doing a training session nearer your business please fill out the fields below