Objectives of A General Risk Assessment:
- Risk Scoring Methods
- HSE Five Steps to Risk Assessment
- How does it affect you?
- Who does it apply to?
- Identifying Hazards
- Identifying Risks
- Decide who might be affected
- Ensure necessary controls are adequate and in place
- Implementing a Risk Assessment
- How to record findings of a risk assessment
- What do employers have to do?
Risk Assessment in Relation to the Care Home Environment including:
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Pressure Area
- Tissue Viability
- Skin Tears
- Moving and Handling People/Loads
- Mobility Aids
- Trips Slips and Falls
- Bed Rails
This course is available in our dedicated Colchester training room, if you would like to book this course or request more information about doing a training session nearer your business please fill out the fields below